Reviews (72)One of the best streams I’ve been to in a long time. Amazing packaging and shipping. 10/10Thank you @logster99cards I really appreciate that!! We hope to see you again in the stream soon!! ThanksThank you for your purchase and the review I appreciate it, hope to see you in a stream again soon!! Great, thank you!Thank you for being part of the stream and for your purchase!! Hope to see you again soon!! The best seller🔥🔥🔥🔥Thank you for your purchases and for your continued support, appreciate you hope to see you again soon!! it was amazingThank you Jordan I’m glad you enjoyed it!! Thank you for stopping by to hang out with us, hope to see you again soon!! Thank you so much! Thank you appreciate you stopping by the stream!! Hope to see you again!! Fast shipping awesome cards
Thank you appreciate you stopping by the stream, hope to see you again soon!! great cardsThank you I appreciate you joining the stream and hope to see you again!! Great stream and awesome cards Thank you man, really appreciate you joining the stream hope to see you again soon!! Great first stream!! Keep it up! 🔥🔥Thank you Stitch, it was a lot of fun appreciate you being there!! AWESOME SELLER‼️💯💯Thank you brother, I appreciate you, learned from the best man!!