Reviews (53)seller lied and scammed me DO NOT BUY FROM HIM NO MATTER WHAT!! I paid for a colorized ASE and he never even sent it in the package, said he would refund me then proceeded to ignore me for weeks and then block me, absolute snake and whatnot refuses to refund me for the item he never even sent out, ive submitted several reports and nothing back spent 75 dollars to get robbed, I'm OVERLY PISSED!!!!!!!!You told me how the package supposedly had a small hole in it, big enough for the coin to pass through. Yet the item (the ASE) was in a display box, so it wouldn’t have fallen through if someone ripped a hole in it. However you said the other bullion (loose rounds) were still in the package. That makes zero sense. I told you to reach out to whatnot, and you told me you can’t do anymore refunds on bullion because you’ve “had so much bullion lost in the mail” sorry man but you’re the one trying to scam. I sent you the ASE, and sold it to you for spot price because you said it was your first Great interaction … would buy from again !!! Great show! Thanks so much. I received my item safely, and everything was perfect. Fast shipping and a smooth transaction. Looking forward to buying from you again! Beautiful card(s) just as shown/described for a great deal. Packaged well to prevent damage and was shipped promptly. Great Communication from seller. Awesome cards and great seller. Thank you ! Got the product as shown but shipping was terrible bubble mailer way oversized and the cards were out of the top loaders. Also cards were way more damaged than I thought from on screen.
Ryan, we are really sorry to hear that. Send us a message so we can make it right. Overall I got my items at a great price . Delivery was right on time . I will watch again and hope they have items I want to bid on again . One of my items wasn’t copper, still nice piece but it’s bronze. Great host though!! 🙂👍🏻Thank you again, I hope you’re happy with your purchase!