Reviews (29)Great items and super fast shipping!! It’s so small and so cute! Love it! It fits right in with all my other littles! Love this scoop & it’s in super condition. So nicely wrapped with a little doe! Great find, thank you! Ink well is beautiful! I love it!
Christine packs my treasures so good! Great show! Unique finds! Very special packaging I love love the feathers.The teacup and saucer are precious.Your packing presentation is so sweet, plan on booking your shows.❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much! I love it all. A pleasant surprise that the givie cards are vintage too. Your beautiful individual wrapping was above the rest as well. Loved the little fawn! He is absolutely adorable!! amazing and such fast shipping ty Love my items and they were packaged perfectly!! 😊 Love them, thanks Christine. Excellent seller, shipped super fast, wrapped with great care, and I love the items. Highly recommend and I will definitely be back. Thank you Item arrived well packaged and can I just say how adorable the packaging inside the box was??!! Love the bone dish, it is a great addition to my collection! Can’t wait to see what other treasures you have!