Reviews (4,917)great host. very knowledgeable and fair. won a giveaway and got it 3 days later! The Eagle I received had toning on it. Awesome show! Package arrived quick and without any issue. I will def. Be back! awesome deals awesome prices great seller thank you very much for everything Fast shipping!! As stated Great seller great givy love the gold foil thanks awesome pieces and fast delivery at a great price thank you Fast shipping, well packaged, item in great shape. Pleasure doing business with you. nice coin, fast shipping. thanks. packaged well received what I purchased I really enjoyed going through the pile, and the amount was excellent, and the foreign coins where great. I'll be back. Thanks again. awesome foil givvy ty...... always a great show
Shipping ,packaging and all is 5 stars. Thank you so much for the gold foil. That’s awesome! Five stars Sticky sticker but all good. Thank you Very fun items, excited to search through them all and see what I got. Thank you Thanks again I appreciate it. Much appreciated! 5 star!