Reviews (131)Fast delivery every product is as described. Great prices . Great company to work with. I will be ordering more from this company The most beautiful dresses I have ever seen. The shoes are just perfect too. A real sewer touched these beautiful dresses.Thank you!
Wonderful show hosts and awesome items!! So glad to have found them. Love all the doll shoes I got! <3 packed well too, Thank you so much! As described, great buy! Thank you So in love with my new fabric was packed with such care I would buy more and more from this seller love it
Beautiful piece of fabric and good Customer Service Super fast shipping and well packaged. Fun duo to watch and support! Highly recommend! all the fabric was exactly as described. the items were in plastic bags inside of the box which I am thankful for so that none were damaged during delivery. Such an amazing person!! I will continue to places orders with you. 🫶 Best company I ever worked with. Fast delivery Thank you for the amazing fabric. Great packaging and so much care! Thank you for an entertaining show. fast shipping and great deal thanks! Fabric had a smoked smell. I washed all the fabric and it removed all that bad smell. Love the variety of fabric you offered! Fabric had a smoked smell. But washed and all bad smells were gone. Love the wide variety of fabric I purchased from you! Fast shipping, fun show and awesome products. I will be back..