Reviews (625)She was so sweet and ship so quick 🖤 Beautiful!!! Love Everything!l Super speedy shipment! Always a grail DollHausVintage is truly something special!! 💗✨ The sweetest mother-daughter duo with the BEST energy and vibes. Every single piece feels special…either thoughtfully curated or insanely beautiful and created by hand. Their custom pieces are seriously next level!! The amount of intention and creativity they put into their themed shows is unmatched, and you can feel how much love goes into everything they do. Such a magical little corner of Whatnot. Love them SO much!! 🥹🎀✨ I love this soo much ty 🖤🖤 Easily one of my absolute favorite mother-daughter duos on WN. 🥹💕 Their shows feel less like shopping and more like hanging out with friends. So much laughter, warmth, and genuine kindness every time! Thank you for my beautiful pieces, I adore them all 🫶✨ This scarf bundle is so so gooooood 🖤✨🖤 thank you ladies so much! LOVE!!!!! So pretty and dainty thank you so much! 😊 They are so thorough with callouts and sizing that I knew exactly what to expect. Everything fit perfectly and absolutely nobody is sourcing or upcycling like this mother daughter team! Love them so much, will be a very loyal customer! 🖤🖤🖤 I just opened my package today and everything is so beautiful. Thank you for the lil freebies. Can’t wait to see what you guys are coming up with next! ;) I am in love with every single piece - truly such epic pieces - the jacket has me swooning 🤎✨🤎 thanks so much!!!! Every time I open a package from dollhausvintage, my jaw completely drops! Wow! Such beautiful additions to my closet. Thank you so much! 🥹🫶🏼 Wore one of the jackets IMMEDIaTELY out of the box! Absolutely love all of your creations! Thank you my DoLLS! I love!!!! 🩷🩷🩷 Beautiful pieces! Thank you! Thank you, Dolls! Beautiful scarves. Can’t wait to style them. amazing! thank you so much🩷 One of the most beautiful packages I’ve ever received 🫨 I was so happily surprised by the additional rosary giftie, so sweet and thoughtful <3 All the items looked even better in person, highly recommend! Love the jacket! Your show vibe is the best 🥰 Love my lace bloomers but the handwritten note blew me away. What a class act!