Reviews (6,042)5 star rating for a phenomenal seller Love it all! Always the shows vibes! Always love all of my purchases. Best sellers on Whatnot. Love it all! Thank you again!! 5 ***** Sellers! Fun Show! Thank you excellent as always Amazing steals and deals! Givvy was a banger. Appreciate the care in packaging! Thank you for an awesome show! Thanks guys! I really appreciate you both!🧡 So mamy great items! Claims all day long with reduced shipping! Doesn't get any better than this! Thanks guys.🧡 Love the p dizzy and my doll clothes thank as always they are perfect aways fun, always a great transaction 🌴 Thanks again DAD I always have a great time in the show and I love the quality of the items. Always love everything I purchase from Dad and Pinky!! Yay sucks some cute stuff and the shoes 😱 Always great vibes on the show! Always so much fun spending time with you guys. Love my goodies thank you Love everything as always! Thank you! My dolls love all their new belts, shoes and clothes.They’re telling me something… I can hear them.. “we need more.. more.. more!” 😆 Just so much fun and great merchandise plus fast shipping Thank you so much. Love everything. Your shows are my favorite on here love hanging out with you 🥰 I will keep coming back. Love you guys ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️I’m very happy to hear that! We are on every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday. Thank you Dad and Pinky! Love dolls after dark Can’t wait for the next show! Always love the great vibes and dolly items