Reviews (426)Quick shipping and cards showed up as described! Repeat customer and will do business again! A++++ Rly nice guy and came in great time Very quick shipping and smooth transaction. Will do business again. A+++++ Ah yo!! One of my favorite steam!! Aways appreciate you!! 🤙🤙🤙 Fast delivery but my Chourio PSA slab came in cracked need to wrap the slabs better double package when possible if I could upload a photo I would Thank you! Such great deals! Thanks for the givvy. I appreciate it! Great show. Outstanding cards What a great looking Tom Brady card. Ill definitely be back to buy more. Thank uou A great Scottie Pittman finest card Outstanding seller that works with the stream to get you what you want...my first purchases from him and it won't be the last. Super fast delivery and we'll protected! Highly recommend! Great card and show. Thanks Phins up Great cards, deal and a great host!! Excellent price. Received in mag card protectors. Super fast shipping. Thank you very much. Highly recommend seller. Hope to win more cards. Will continue watching. The guy is really chill he is willing to work out a deal definitely buying again
Great show and cards. Great place to buy from Shipping in a white envelope should be criminal not a high dollar card but receiving completed damaged card is not what I expected He gave me a a very fair price and I shipped very fast. Really great stream! nice cards! fast shipping!