Reviews (70)Once again dom with another packaged banger needed a stack and he came threw 🫡🤟🏽 didn't get the itemOn my side is shows delivered but just message me and I’ll get you fixed up with some freebies I’m sorry it didn’t arrive Great host. I really enjoyed the show. Cards were good condition and they arrived quickly. Highly recommend!!! He will be your best girl for finding cards 😇😇😇😇😇 Cards are mint quality just wish they were shipped in a top loader or at least a freaking penny sleeve? Cards I got were from 2001 they look brand new! I’ll give the 5 stars but next time please sleeve the cardsAwe man I’m sorry were any of them sleeved I usually try to make sure they are at least penny sleeved I got everything thank you great givvy thank you. awesome show. anyone not going here is missing out free chrome silver card. I appreciate it! I really enjoy this card show. The host is really good and listening to your requests.