Reviews (178)Great shipping time and product quality was as described this guy rocks, I got some cool figures and an awesome set from him. he also packs everything nicely overall 20/10 Super fast and SUPER deals. Thank you! Packaged extremely well as always! Thanks again!!! hey thanks so much for the card came super fast 🙌🙌🙌 love love love our items!! thank you Awesome seller!!! Great fun buying from him Seller handled issue with item extremely quickly and without hassle. Would continue buying from seller without hesitation!!! Awesome sets and deals! Packaged extremely well as always and fast shipping! Thanks again Sal!!! Huge shoutout for the awesome **sticker pack** I won on the givvy! 🔥 Awesome prize, great vibes, and an all-around fantastic experience. Definitely check them out! 🧱😎
Amazing seller! Fasting shipping and very well packaged
gptvmy coin very happy with it thank you Exactly what I expected
Great people! Set as described. Quick shipping and good packaging was definitely appreciated. Will try to support your show in anyway that I can. Appreciate ya! Packaged well and fast shipping! Great dude with an amazing inventory and prices! Sal has legit treasure! Don’t buy fakes from the cons…go to the source. Quality of some squish was cheap but overall good