Reviews (207)Getting a box from Dookie is like getting a box filled with love. A box filled with books of love, similar to a Kama Sutra, but from the Midwest. I did a DNA test and I came back 1% dookies child. I attribute all my good qualities and traits to this 1% of my being. if I could go back I would make him 100% my dad and live the life I was meant to, as a NASA scientist and noble winning peace negotiator. a god in man's form, gifting us with deals from Mount Olympus. come and receive your blessings before I take them all and become the greatest mortal that lives has a plethora of inventory, packages securely, and is a great guy. wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from him again ! awesome dookie especially the extra things thrown in 👌🫡 holla at your boy Dookie is my dad in another timeline and I traveled to that timeline and found myself. I was a better and more well adjusted human. I find myself depressed because I live in this timeline where my actual dad bought DC comics. The most beautiful Dookie Box one could hope for. ❤️ dookie is my dad in another timeline. I visited myself there and I was truly a better and more honest person. I can't believe how much better of a person I'd be if he was with my mom in this timeline. the dook master at it with excellent packaging and a little surprise inside 👀😏 always delivers the best thank you buddy 👌 a gentleman and a scholar such a great seller and good guy Homie sends me a signed ninja turtles comic with 2 of his drawings for $25 fucking dollars. Amazing artist! Hell of a guy!!! Would def buy again!!! buy from dookie. he loves you. great communication product and shipping A + highly recommended 1,000,000,000,000 stars if I could if I could turn back time and let dookie handle my mother with the same love he has for packaging I would be proud to call him papa Thanks Dookie! I love my Conan and the Drac is beautiful Love the love!
Thanks for the extra too. Ghost in the shell is so cool