Reviews (558)Received. Loooove the shorts. Thank you so much!❤️TYSM 🫶 I’m so happy you loved them!!! ❤️ Beautiful clothing, and very nice representation. Thank you!🤗Carol, TYSM for your purchases❤️ enjoy all your new sweaters 🫶🫶🫶 Dora is the sweetest!! Thank you so much for the beautiful Dresses! I absolutely love my new wardrobe!WOW 😳 that was fast. TYSM ❤️ those were so pretty 🤩.. enjoy them. FYI , you came in a perfect time because after you, there was quite a few requests for that dress and size 👍🏻👍🏻❤️ Love everything that I purchased ❤️ Everything is so cute and unique I love it. Can't wait to stop by again ❣️ Lovely sweaters. Thank you!TY, returning back to my live 🎉🎉 I’m so excited 🫶🫶 Very nice items. Thank you!TYSM,🫶 I’m so happy you loved the items .. Thank you for the givvy!TY for stopping by, great to see you again🫶🫶 Great deals and fast shipping. I appreciate that they were in a bag inside the poly mailer. Thank youTYSM 🫶🫶🫶 greatly appreciate your purchase and your raid trains.. ❤️❤️ She is one of those the sweetest sellers on WhatNot and gives great deals and so give her a follow and buy some good quality clothes! 🖤 The sweaters I purchased from her were pretty and can’t wait wear them!I’m so happy you loved 🫶the sweaters!!!! Also, TY for your beautiful kind words❤️ love all my stuff thank you. Get well soon. ❤️ 😍 💖 Thank you for the Givey 😊 Love it I’m so happy you loved it.. TYSM❤️for your purchase 👍🏻 these got here really fast. super comfortable I’m so happy you loved them.. TYSM ❤️ Love it! My items I got for a low price were brand new and as described. Thanks for the giveaway! I have the best service from Dora, she is amazing 🤩 Excellent! Thanks so much! Love everything!! I’m so happy you loved 💕the items, TYSM 🫶 Love this lady she is just so sweet and kind. Can’t say enough nice things about her. Enjoy your show and enjoyed her more.TYSM❤️❤️, greatly appreciate your kind words.. TY for stopping by, hope to see you again 🫶 TY!! ☺️YW❤️.. TY for shopping 🛍️ ❤️, it’s greatly appreciated 👍🏻 Dora is an amazing lady!! This time I scooped up three graphic tees that are absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you my friend!!
TYSM ❤️I’m glad you enjoyed them 🫶 I love all the items I purchased! GREAT DEALS on plus size clothes! Thank you so much! TYSM ❤️it’s greatly appreciated. Always the best seller on WN! I love shopping 🛍 with her. Super nice and great customer service. TYSM, for all the extra stuff 💓 Always, best supporter!! ❤️❤️TYSM, well deserved. love everything as always.will continue to keep buying from hereTYSM, so happy you loved the items❤️❤️.