Reviews (152)cards weren’t even protected in the packaging so almost all of my cards were bent. i know hits arent guaranteed, however, I paid almost $30 and received cards worth only a few cents, so I was disappointed with the consolation value. I think the listing could be clearer about what non-hit spots receive. sent the card with zero protection. The card is bent. Never buying from this seller again. Absolutely horrible. I was under the assumption I was bidding on a cloud pleasers, and when I got it package it was mini mochis and 1 pleaser . Kinda disappointed Great show just had hoped to win! Hoping you can make some college money guys! Still can’t believe I got both Gengars in one break! Thank you guys 🔥 Did send me the card I won. Sent me a basic reverse holo instead, not even the same character. Item received as described- thank you for the nice givvy! My new favorite channel, everything came fast, as described. 10/10 experience No Sleeve. Remember that this cards can get damaged easily 55 dollars with shipping for a 1 inch pig. thats messed up. I get its random draw but this thing isnt worth 50 cents. and I hope you get your karma. zero stars if I could. Thanks for the givyy ☺️ I got the RMSmochi gave it to my daughter it was the ghost how cute Came fast and as described! Authentic crazy fun! A+ seller!! 4 mochi!!! keep doing this with u all will.habe all.of them. won 7 of them last night from u!!!