Reviews (792)Thank you so much for the giveaway!! ❤️ Fast shipping. Spray was meticulously packaged to ensure no leaks. Will buy from again ty!I'm so glad you liked it! thank you Thank you so much for the giveaway much appreciated😊 look forward to being a future customer!!💕thank you sooo much 🩷 I appreciate you ! Absolutely the sweetest seller! I didn’t get my giveaway item I don’t think, but I will double check to make sure. Love my items and will likely watch this seller’s live show again. 🤍Thank you so much for the sweet review! 💕 I’m going to DM you about the giveaway and make sure I get you taken care of. I’m so glad you loved your items, and I hope to see you at another show soon! 💗 Thank you so much for the giveaway. Fast shipping Compelled to leave this review! The cutest, sweetest seller. It's obvious how much care she puts into each package to make sure the buyer feels special and valued! 💕🫶I appreciate you so much 🩷thanks for the review and your support ❤️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I’m new to Whatnot, so first impressions are everything! This was my first time purchasing on Whatnot and from this sweet lady's live, and I’m so glad I did. She was kind and accommodating with my shade requests and went above and beyond by adding extra makeup and the cutest butterfly bag. Everything arrived safely, and I’m excited to try everything! I’ll definitely be back! ALL her lives are already bookmarked! 💕🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾You're so sweet 🩷 I wanted to make sure your first purchase was extra special! thank you so much for joining my show ❤️ This is a nice bundle! Love the show thank you!thanks so much for the review 😊 Packaged well and quick delivery. Packaged wonderfully. I appreciate the extra effort to tape the lid to prevent it from coming open during shipping and the samples! You can tell this seller puts that extra touch to make your purchase special. thank you🩷🩷🩷 I really appreciate the thoughtful review Amazing and will buy more ! Thanks thanks so much 🩷 I appreciate you ! So happy to find my favorite Kevin Murphy product at a good price. Good customer service and good packaging. I'm so glad you got it! Thank you for the review 💗 Got authentic Britney Spears VIP Private Show. This has been discontinued and is very hard and expensive to come by. Seller was kind and also sent samples of fragrances I would of never tried that smell wonderful. I will be purchasing again from this seller without hesitation. Thank you. I love that scent! I didn't know it was discontinued. let me know next time, I'll put together a bundle for you (and save on the shipping). thanks for the review 💗 oh my goodness. Such a giving kind hearted seller. Thank you for all the extra goodies. I truly appreciate you 💞Anything for you my friend 🧡 Thank so much for all your support! Thank you so much for the amazing goodies !
EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT AND CLEAN! Thank you so much!
Thanks for the review 🩷🩷🩷 So glad I found your show! I enjoy all the bundles and the host is so sweet! Tysm for all my extra goodies in the buyers givvy! It’s so generous.. I’m so grateful! Can’t wait to check your future shows!Thank you so much!! I’m so glad you enjoyed the show and your order 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 Thank you thank you🩷 I really appreciate the review love this seller! You're the absolute best 💗💗💗 I am so blessed to have met you 💗💗💗