Reviews (1,114)Excellent Beautiful Condition, Thank you🫶 Such a beautiful bag, I’ve been enjoying it everyday Thanks guys!! Always great shows and giveys!! Bag is in brand new condition. It is absolutely stunning. Thank you so much!! 💜 The item is pretty much brand new and described perfectly 😍.. Thank you so much for have amazing quality of items.. Will definitely be buying more 🩷 10/10 every time. And thank you so much for the iPad giveaway! My favorite luxury sellers, love this bag it is as I expected Great bundle price! Items in amazing condition just as described! Thank you Received my speedy 20 and she’s beautiful and was the last size I was hunting for to complete my speedy collection! Thank you ☺️ Thank you for the givvy ❤️ Beautifully packaged and as described. Highly recommend The quality of this bag is almost new. I can’t believe it. Thank you guys so much! Love this bag, it’s everything the seller said it was. It’s clean and in great condition. This LV bag was in such impeccable condition! Doublekluxury really searched for a perfect condition bag for me and that’s what I received. I’m very happy with this purchase and I know my daughter will love her new Murakami crossbody.