Reviews (55)Thank you so much for the plants They are beautiful I will 100% shop from here again 😍 My plant arrived as if it was handed to me! Its absolutely perfect with 0 shipping stress! Amazing packaging and so much attention to detail. Thank you so so much!😍💕 Very nicely packed, Very healthy Great plant at a great price! Thank you so much! I love herrrrr 🥰 Healthy, beautiful plants. Thank you. Thanks so much for the plants you always package so well and they always look so great! I love the extras and the thank you notes! I will always join your lives 🖤 love ya girl!
plants came in perfect condition well package and they were not damage at all I would buy from this shop again im satisfied with my purchases 🥰 I’m completely blown away by this order! These plants had quite the journey getting to me in Hawaii, traveling across the continent and then overseas through USPS Ground Advantage. I was prepared for some shipping stress, but nope! 😭🌱💚 They were healthy, thriving, and absolutely beautiful.
The attention to detail and care in the packaging really shows. I’ve received plants shipped Priority that arrived completely melted from being packed too wet, so seeing these arrive in such incredible condition through Ground Advantage honestly amazes me.
What makes this seller even more special is that after Tropical Storm Lala came through, she reached out simply to check on how I was doing. It had nothing to do with my order, just genuine kindness, and that meant so much to me.
Amazing plants, thoughtful packaging, and a truly caring seller. Five stars doesn’t feel like enough! Thank you so much for my beautiful new plant babies! Loooove my beautiful littles! Excellent packaging! 🌱 Looking forward to buying more! ☺️Yay I’m so happy that everything showed up good.! 👍 the weather is freaking crazy right now.! Packaged with a lot of care. The plants are great. Will continue to buy from this seller. Always happy with my order. Thank you so much Seller is super sweet. I really enjoyed my box of goodies. so much thought and care went into the packaging. the plants are beautiful and I can not wait to rock out my shirts!!!!! beautiful plants, arrived well packaged and in perfect condition! Kayluh is an absolute bad influence, and I mean that in the best possible way. Every time I pop into her show, my common sense clocks out and chaos takes over.
Everything is always exactly as described, packed with care, shipped quickly, and the whole experience is just plain fun. If you haven’t bought from Kayluh yet, what are you even doing? I’ll definitely be back… probably sooner than I should be. Super fun show! Beautiful plants and TC babies. Unfortunately had a casualty due to high temps but seller made it all better. ☺️ Packaged great. Plants look great. Thank you for the extra care. Everything arrived perfect. Kayluh did the shipping, her mom did the magic. Five stars. Amazing quality handmade items!!!!! Thank you!!!! I love her vibe and everything came to me well! Thank you so much! I love love LOVE all of my purchases! Everything was packaged beautifully! Kayluh is such a great seller with personality! Will buy again🥰 Ordered from Kayluh again. The plants are great. My self control is not. Shipping was so fast and everything arrived perfect!!!! Thank you my love!!! Gorgeous plants and super fast shipping!! Kayluh is an angel ❤️❤️ my orders are perfect the plants wasn't getting hurt by know means I almost couldn't get to them lol 😆