Reviews (534)they have such fun shows, great deals and fast shipping! love hanging out with friends! Always the best stream. Great shows and great customer service extra care with everything awesome show and beautiful cards 😁👍 Thanks for the cards and golden foil. Love watching your shows. I absolutely love the cards i received. They are absolutely gorgeous! Dough!!!!!!!!!! Such a wonderful couple l, so kind and run a fantastic show!!!! Thank you for everything friend!!!!! Go Giants!!!! Amazing givvy. Thank you! tysm for the incredibles card. fast shipping and great packaging. great lady as well! Excellent seller! Shipped fast and well packaged! Items well cared for and packed to ensure safe arrival. Perfect transaction. Thank you so much! Always an amazing show & seller! a great time!! Thank you so much!! 💖🫶🏻💖 Thanks for the cards. Love your shows. Thanks for the cards and givvy. You all are the best. ❤️ Thank you. I appreciate it and you.🪷🩷 Packaged great! Fast shipping!! Thank you!😊 Loved every single post card that I got! The show was amazing and the seller was so great! Thank you!! Thanks for the cards. You all are great. Love watching show. Love my cards. You all are awesome for sending me the extra stuff because I gave others winners during the card pull. Love watching your show.