Reviews (1,070)10/10, awesome stream. Really nice guy and top stuff! Fast delivery, great seller. Legend 👍🏻 Amazing quality cards and quick shipping, really pleased with everything Another fantastic delivery from a class seller, packaged brilliantly! Can’t wait to buy again. Sound guy and great products 👍🏻 Great stream and cards!! :) Absolute legends all of you! Thank you! ☕️ Loved my card I won speedy delivery thank you Great seller, fast delivery. A true gent 🙌🏻 What a great seller, all packaged safely and mega fast delivery! Don’t snooze on this seller you’ll regret it. Big thank you. Really means a lot, top guy 💪🏻 Over the moon with my cards speedy delivery thank you great deals and great streamer Missing item
For clarity, you have never made a purchase from me. This was a FREE giveaway and I record the packing process. I have video evidence confirming this FREE giveaway was packed. I was not contacted about any issues prior to this review and would have been happy to look into it. I put a lot of time and effort into my streams and giveaways and I don’t tolerate unfair and misleading reviews. This kind of behaviour is not welcome in my community and my com Fantastic seller fast delivery and really happy with my cards thank you good packaging, cards arrived safely and as described.