Reviews (543)Order from shop. Great posting of item. Delivered as pictured and described. Came in its original box.
Thank you love my Nolan Miller necklaces. ♥️ Love my items. Especially the one you Upcycled it’s amazing thank you. Luv these jeans SO GLAD I bid!! Ty 🫶🏽 Adorable socks and great deals! So glad you clocked it!!🥰🥰 Loved everything terrific items. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Loved this order especially Alice flannel shirt. ❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰 Love this seller. Loved my order. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 love this seller. she is a super kind human who needs our support 🙏🏻Thank you so much for everything! I really enjoyed your show and look forward to seeing you again soon! 😊 I love these , they are lovely. chico is my favorite brand and democracy 😘😘 unbelievable fast shipping too. the clips are so cute and great quality. you're the best! I have really enjoyed all the clothes I purchased from you. thank you! 😊 Awesome stuff! Thank you! Seller shipped very quickly. I absolutely love my barrette and earring set. I would definitely buy from the seller. Thank you so much for my jacket!!!!! I'm in love with it. You did an amazing job recycling it! It also fits perfect! ❤️ Loved all my fabric friend, thinking of you today. 🥰 gorgeous fabric ty, lovely shows, seller and friend! fast and efficient shipping! 🤩superstar I'm so lucky to find you. You have amazing stuff. Loved my items. Fast shipping and well wrapped. Love this seller So stinking adorable!!! Thank you! packaged well very cute items Love this seller! Fast shipping, beautiful items and thank you so much for the added items. 🥰 thank you Doxi, I love how you package the items, you are the best at it. I love that you labeled each by artist and kept things separate but together at the same time. I would love more piece packs. I am so happy. thank you doxi dear I have put my pup clip on my purse already😁💙⭐💙⭐💙⭐💙⭐💙⭐