Reviews (360)I love The Doctor's shows! Great product knowledge and upbeat vibes! Great Show, I had lots of fun! Absolutely brilliant. The cards did go from USA and back twice. But they got here well protected salute brilliant collection for my PC. Excellent overall experience - love this channel! Seller shipped out fast and my package arrived well protected and in Excellent Condition! One of the best fast shipping and great prices. Highly recommend his breaks. These 4 base cards changed my life!!! Thank you again! HOLY FUK WHAT A GREAT SHOW! I am naming my next Kid DrMantis and I hope he is half as awesome as the REAL DR MANTIS!! No one does it better. You will not be bord watching DR Mantis rip straight fire from the boxes!! Thanks! top breaker, pulled 2 huge cards, a /10 auto and a 1/1 patch auto. thanks again! Great Show. Amazing Breaker. Always Fun Cards arrived in great condition. Fast shipping! Great as always!!! thank you!! Fast ship, good packaging A+ Good cards at a great deal with fast and safe shipping. Thank you GREAT value, rapid shipping. Thank you! Fast shipment. Great packaging. AAA+++ Great seller, highly recommend! Will definitely buy from again, thank you!