Reviews (29)What a cute host and awesome products thank you so much! i absolutely love everything i got! the handwritten note was amazing! thanks so much Thank you so I much for the pens they were beautiful and you were so helpful and I can't wait to come back to get more pens I have to get another Dolly pen my friend told me that the lady im getting g a present for likes anything Dolly I bet she will just love your Dolly pens so im getting g that on tue when I watch your show again I will be giving a lot of pens out for special presents now that I found you see you soon. Wonderful pens and magnets! Sweet host!!! Love my doorables! Great seller. 🙌 always fast delivery, great quality, and wonderful hostess good packaging, friendly seller, quick delivery, will purchase from here again! LOVE my toy story bundle!!!! Thank u 🥰 Great quality and came right away Love my pen! Great seller, great energy! Highly recommend 🫶🏽💜 this wonderful person! she is amazing and the best!!! hands down amd hats off!!!! Love my pens as usual. Love this new seller 😊 Sooo this Percy pen is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Em loves it. We will be back!!
Yall!! Buy from this seller~ you won’t regret it! Hazel and I absolutely love our pens. Jessica and her son are amazing and so sweet. We love watching there shows, we highly recommend stopping by. Hazel loved her gifts and our card, thank you so much. 🫶🏼 Another beautiful set from the sweetest mama and son selling duo!!! U have a return customer is me! Looking forward to more beautiful pens and awesome shows 😊 Absolutely, gorgeous Pens! This new seller definitely has a return customer in me!