Reviews (238)Fast delivery easy to buy from just what I expected, well packed and excellent service. nice coin well pleased, very good price, fast delivery, highly recommend this dealer. Very quick postage and delivery. Item super value for money. Stunning stock and a top quality service. 100% recommend. Top seller. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you mate for your continued support. Have a great weekend. 🙏🙏 Honestly, brilliant service! Item arrived exactly as expected, packaged really well, and delivery was quick. No issues whatsoever. Would definitely purchase from this seller again!Thank you for the kind review.
Have a great bank holiday weekend.
Really fun auction! I had a great time and absolutely loved the little Haribo surprise 😄 The silver Britannias are fantastic and exactly as expected. Everything arrived safely and I’m really happy with my purchase. Thank you so much, I’ll definitely be keeping an eye out for more auctions! Thank you so much for a detailed review. It’s really appreciated and I’m so glad you’re pleased.
Look Forward to seeing you in the next if you’re free.
Steve 🏴 Great item, thank you. Thanks for joining my chaotic show. It’s appreciated. ❤️ Great 👍 As always…. Thanks for your time and custom. It’s appreciated. 🙏🏴 ty for givvy unfortunately I wasn't on long enough to benefit the free postageNo problem at all. Thanks for popping by. Maybe next time :) Great item thanks A+seller great quality fast delivery prefect Nice coins exactly as advertised, fast delivery, thank you. I won the Givvy and received item intact, cheers for the Haribos they went down a treat, will pleased Spot on. Exactly as described this is gorgeous. great quality and very well packaged. thank you