Reviews (386)Excellent seller. Very fair and always super professional. Amazing protection and packaging. dude when you said the Liv 8x10s were blurry I was a little hesitant but I took the chance. they arrived and they aren't that bad passible for pc collection. thank you for the deal and I appreciate you.Yeah i am very critical on the pieces because id rather say it is blurry then say it is clear and then you feel cheated on the quality/ condition great show, great prices, 8x10 is in amazing condition and fast shipping. appreciate you and will be coming back. great seller! will buy from again good products, very professional seller Amazing seller and well packaged! quick shipping, we'll packaged, everything great Fantastic Deal! Super fast shipping! Couldn't be happier with my purchase! If I could give six stars I would. Great seller, sent items with great care. Will always buy from him!! Fast shipping. Picture in perfect condition. Thank you Great deal for 2 photos. Fast shipping Always gives me good deals! Appreciate it! Seller is one of the best! Shipped with extreme care! Will definitely buy from again! Fast shipping great products thank you! Excellent seller! Items arrived in great condition, well packaged and look fantastic! Thank you Passionate collector who is very detailed with the product he sells. I highly recommend! Lots of care and lightning Fast shipping! Awesome Sol Ruca photos for great prices! Fast shipping and packaged well! A+ seller and would definitely recommend and buy from again! Thanks so much! Awesome photo for a great price! Always ships quickly and keeps everything well protected! Awesome seller who I’d highly recommend and continue to buy from! Thanks again for everything! Items look incredible and were very well packaged, arriving to me overseas in less than a week! Thank you so much! 🙏