Reviews (9,111)Package arrived quickly. Thanks!
amazing!!! where i live i havent found packs in 2 years!!.. I got the BEST deal on packs and the shipping was so fast I forgot to tell my hubby showed 4 days after purchase (and I bought late at night!) THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️Very fast shipping 🔥 love this stream.. got what i payed for.. shipping was spot on and fast Givvy and multiple packs shipped quick! awsome show and great buys. 👍😃 that arrived so quickly. wow. Came in much faster than expected I bought some from other people and they came in the same time and keep in mind this seller was 3x more far away than them and still came in at the same time 10/10
Amazing 10/10 shipping super fast and packed perfectly Unfortunately Did not receive my package 📦 Shipped out fast and took extra care putting in reinforcements so the cards wouldn't get damaged in shipping!! Great and fast shipping great prices and great product Fun box to open! Great job with packaging. A lot came curved but overall happy and seller made a good effort to preserve them in the box! Super fast shipping and secure packaging. Item looks great, thank you so much! Great Stream, Thank you for the fast and protected shipping. Definitely Recommend 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 got what I ordered.. and my packs were not tampered with. ive gone threw the reviews.. and the bad ones are not making sense.. good buy.. for me anyways.. thanks drazrips. Loved the packs got a nice giggly puff Packs in good condition got to me quick