Reviews (598)Truly one the best sellers on WN, takes such care & serious time to bundling and wrapping items so nothing is ever broken! And just the sweetest personality ever with a kind heart and patience! Girl your packages are like Christmas!! I literally look forward to them every time like a little kid! Your packaging is life!✨️🙌🏼 And thank you so much for the little goodie and the note, you're literally my favorite and I love your shows you make everyone feel welcome, you're hilarious and you're true to yourself thats what sets you apart and I cant wait to catch your next show girlie, I'll absolutely be back! Everything was perfect as always! Thanks so much friend you're truly AMAZING!!!💓💓✨️✨️ Absolutely love my trinkets! They came very quickly and were wrapped extremely well! Thank you so much! The sweetest seller ! She brings so much light and happiness into her shows. I received my items well packaged and quickly. Thank you ! Such amazing pieces, deals and conversations! Love the box and packaging as always friend, I'll absolutely be back Exceptional seller, Great packaging. love little details. wonderful seller greatly recommended. ty for my beautiful bears. Love love love drdopamine! Great packaging! Thank you for the givey 💛💛! Thank you so much for the beautiful teddies love them all!! Love the packaging and the sweet note! You’re the best! I love the Teddy Sherlock!! He is AWESOME! Thank you for the tiny teddies too!! Soo cute! ❤️ Lora Excellent packaging thanks they packed it so cute! the item itself is amazing!! it's so adorable!! Absolutely love them, so happy to be starting my collection over 😍 Thank you so much I'll absolutely be back Thank you so much for the Adorable Teddy!! Arrived in great shape! Cute packaging, love the stickers! Everything made it perfectly 🥰 Thank you so much 😊 Very energetic show with a beautiful and well presented display. Thank you so much for the awesome pieces Such a great experience I will definitely purchase from this seller again This gal has sparkle and zaz , please do yourself a favor and bookmark and watch her shows , you will not be disappointed!!!! Love you girl !! Your boxes are amazing 🤩