Reviews (71)It was so much fun to finally meet you and enjoy one of your shows. I love that you’re at Northern California girlie… We are special and blessed! Wishing you the very best in your business here and as a teacher. Thank you for the cuteeee chucky set! We love watching your streams Dre! ❤️❤️❤️ Your package made me smile so much! I laughed of course at your little added gift 😂. These Bibi floral pants are my new fav! I will be wearing them everywhere!! I’m so happy you finally did another show! Can’t wait for the next one! 🩷⭐️🩷⭐️🩷⭐️ Thank you so much Michelle! I love everything!! First of all Michelle is amazing. she is so sweet and kind. I absolutely love my new dress it's beautiful. thank you so much 💜💜 Thank you so much! ILY! 🫶🏻 💜💜💜 Michelle is the sweetest Thank you so much for the cute sticker we loved watching your show ❤️🫶 Very cute earrings. Thank you. First time shopping with Dre, she’s such a sweetheart 🥰 I loved everything and will definitely be a return customer! Cute givvy… appreciate you friend! TYSM 🫶🏽💕 So cute!! Thank you so much! ILY 💖💖💖 What a remarkable human Michelle is. I want to be her when I grow up. This is where to be for great clothes, great prices and great conversations with this fun and sweet impressive woman. Michelle is the sweetest!! Loved being in her show ❤️ Shipping was so fast and all the items were carefully packaged. Thank you so so much for the givvy and extras, I love them!! Excellent seller! Fun shows!? Shop confident here! 🫶🏻 In LOVE with this Blue Velvet shirt! I’ve been living in since I got it! Michelle has the best items and she’s so sweet! Love you girl! 💖💖💖 Michelle is super sweet, i had a great time in her show & got the cutest graphic Tee! Thx my girl! 🫶🏻 First time purchasing from here and love the item I got. It arrived fairly quick. Cant wait for more shows. Thank you so much! 😊 package arrived very well packaged and fast. I love all my items💕💕💕Michelle is super sweet and if you aren’t following ya better go f/BM her shows! Thank youuuuuu💕💕💕💕 🙌🙌🙌 So beyond happy with my order from Michelle! She has the most beautiful inventory and is such a beauty inside and out! 💛💛💛 Thank you so much!! Michelle is a total sweetheart. She has the best inventory!!! 💖💖💖 you girl Everything arrived excellent! Sweet seller and can’t wait for the next show!? Don’t miss! I absolutely LOVE everything and I won the buyers giveaway which was amazing too! Michelle is an excellent seller and had a fantastic show. I put my sweatshirt on immediately because I loved it so much. 😎 Shipping was fast and perfect and I can't wait until the next show.