Reviews (54)love my popsocket thank you! Love these little clips so much!! love my new clips thank u!!! I loved everything thank you so much🫶🏻 Very cute products I’m so happy with them, and the seller was so nice! Thank you 😊 Thank you for my cow charm 🫶🏼 Thank you! Great deals and easy going seller ❤️ Thank you I love my nylon monkey pop socket!! Thank you so much. It was so cute. I definitely wish shopping again.☺️ I love them!!!! Thank you! Thank you for the givey 🎉 and note! 💖 appreciate you 🫶🏼 My amazing friend , everything always packed perfectly , if you guys ever want fire things and fire items such as popsockets , hair clips , phone charms , acrylics she got them them all & she’s super sweet 🫶🏻 Shipped fast, cute packaging and freebies!
Thank you so much 🩷 I loved the phone charm, thank you so much! I highly recommend checking out her shop! 🫶 I love my new popsocket 🥹🥹🥹🥹 Thankyou so much for the clips! Best seller on here hands down❤️🥹 Loveeee all the Sonny outfits i got from you! You’re so talented and everything was shipped perfectly thank you so much queen!!💕🎀💕 loved the stickers and candy too 😋 Sweet seller. Thank you so much for the outfits, stickers, sweet note and candy🩷 LOVE the package. Fast shipping⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ love you gf !!! 💌
i love my clothes so much, packaging was amazing & came so fast! 1000/10 recommend 🥹✨