Reviews (288)My gengar was is in amazing condition like always 🤫 W cards definitely buy from dreams yall😼!! These cards arrived FASTER than my crush leaving me on read!! Shipping used Extreme Speed AND Agility at the same time I stg!! Packaging so extra protective it had Protect + Light Screen + Reflect like a true VGC sweat!! Seller is literally the Gym Leader of SPEED they have a shiny Alakazam running logistics!! These beauties were Teleported to Hawaii before I even finished saying I CHOOSE YOU!! Didnt even have time to use Detect I was still in my feelings!! 10/10 would let this trainer be my rival AND my emotional support bestie!! Gotta catch em all AND catch these feelings!! Pika pika forever!! Highly slay recommend this seller!!
And @Alohacody is still a stinky duck boy
Thank you! had a cool deal for me Great stream! Card came delivered fast! Man has the most aura. Pulled these cards out of the clutches of @alohacodys filthy paws. 10/10 #1 seller on this app. GGS back to the lobby! glad you made it to 1,000 sales!!! 🙌🏼 thanks for my cutie cards 😊 thanks for my fairy card homie!! 🧚🏼💗
my cards always get here hella fast! Very quick shipping and great quality cards 😁 so fassssttttt n good packaging ty! w human, his chat gets mean but great host 🙏🏻💜 Cards are good but packing could use some work. The cards were half out of the top loader when they got here. 10/10 amazing cards definitely buying from dreams again 😼 thanks for my cards dream!! they got here hella fast and secure. 10/10!! 😊 i appreciate the random card u included! Lol thanks for the givey it was a bad basic card from chaos risingGrown man complaining about something he freeloaded on, I’m glad you have all this free time to leave a review, good day! 😹