Reviews (418)super cute stuff- i love it all, thank you so much :) nicely packaged too Thank you for my pretty mm khaki colored bag!!! Its so cute^^ Thank you for the lotion - it smells amazing! Nice seller loved my bundle 🥰 Always super cute. Seller's shop is super cute and easy to see items displayed. Elsa is the perfect host. Ty for the givvy. 🫶 This seller won’t help when she fails to package things appropriately for USPS shipping. My item broke in the mail, and she told me it was between USPS and me to resolve. Woohoo my monster bundle Ty so much.
Sweetest seller Love love love my bundles Ty Elsa Elsa is a sweetheart! I love her show and shopping with her. Unfortunately, USPS done messed up the delivery of my order but I did receive it a day or two later than expected. Not her fault at all, and my daughter loved the Pochacco wallet. Tysm! Love it all and will continue to shop for more
Super happy with everything :) Cute pens. Pen box was damaged in shipping. Shipped quick with givvy. Ty Dreams is exactly that. Her bundles are beautifully put together. She takes good care of her customers from customizing gift sets to packaging and receiving our items. love my blanket bear books ty Thank you mama Elsa loved my order love yah wonderful seller great products loved it 😍 I won’t ever shop with this seller again. When an acrylic clipboard arrived cracked, seller refused to take responsibility. Yet, the acrylic clipboard was sent to me in a mailer. It was too fragile for the way the seller packaged it.You stated the box was smashed and the damage was caused during transit. A clipboard is always wrapped in bubble wrap. For added protection also placed in bubble mailers. In addition in a box. I attempted to assist you in getting you a replacement and was waiting on a reply from Whatnot support. I remained in communication with you and was always respectful. You decided to respond rudely and disrespectfully. This is where I draw the line. You mentioned a damaged box, yet the only picture I received was a broken clipboard. I don’t tolerate rudeness or disrespect. I strongly believe in Kindness. items arrived safe, and as always ADORABLE!! Cute stickers! arrived safely! Always super cute. Great host. Tysm 🫶 I love my purchase! Delivery was quick. I will definitely shop from this seller/Elsa again. Thank you! Well packaged and cute quality items.