Reviews (135)Love love love amazing seller , she is sooo nice and amazing to her customers 10/10 service and got such a steal on these dresses! Love her curation of clothing for her shows Amazing!! Love them both so much!! Dream earrings and well packaged Love my earrings! They arrived perfectly packaged and in perfect condition. Thank you so much Absolutely love my tops!! Thank you so much 😊 Came super quick and was packaged well. An absolute STEAL. It’s so cute and flattering, super easy to throw on, and still makes you look put together with basically zero effort. This is 100% going to become a staple in my wardrobe. The most insanely beautiful and versatile Henri Bendel necklace. I love love it so much! She will be cherished forever Thank you so much for my Pink Opal Queen Feed Me Gems Hair Candy! It was packaged perfectly and it’s even more beautiful in person! The quality is amazing, and I’m absolutely in love with it. Thank you for another gorgeous piece! 🩷🩷🫶🏼 Thank you so much for my beautiful vintage jacket! I absolutely love it. The quality is amazing, and the condition is absolutely perfect. I’m so happy with my purchase. Thank you again! 🥰🩷🫶🏼 Than you so so much for the BEAUTIFUL necklaces!!! Super fast shipping, and just the best 🥰🥰💕💕 Always amazing pieces! Always fast shipping! Love her fun shows so much! Great seller, fun inventory and just love her to bits Thank you so much! Everything is wonderful as expected! 💕✨️💎✨️💕 ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💯💯💯💯💯💯 I purchased the FMG butterfly earrings and they are fabulous! Thank you!! Absolutely love everything I have purchased from this beautiful lady. I will definitely be back. ❤️ Yaaaaassss! Nothing better than opening a box of sparkles!! Thanks Kristin!! Lovely seller🫶🏽 Such a sweetie! Always has beautiful items and so much fun. Packaging was amazing! No complaints. 10/10 will shop again soon with this wonderful Queen💖 Always a lovely show & even lovelier host! Love, Love, Love my items 🤩 thank you!! Item just as described and offered at a great price!