Reviews (383)My first time seeing this seller! She is amazing! I will definitely be back to support her! Came in great condition! Packaged so nicely with a beautiful note! Quality items from a quality shop! Will purchase again! Jess is so sweet and has the cutest clothes and accessories! exactly as described, fast delivery tysm 😊 Love my clothes, they are so beautiful~ I just need to start asking for the inseam😆😆😆😆 I bought two little bunnies for my nieces and they’re gonna love them. they forgot my givey~ And I’m so happy and satisfied. She’s a wonderful seller. Loved shopping with her! 💖 Great finds and such a lovely seller! Loved shopping with Jess!💖 Great seller, great finds, and such a smooth experience! Thank you-hoping my daughter loves it 💙💙 Such great quality items, fun show and quick shipping Thanks so much for the adorable giveaway. 😃 My first time ordering from Jess and it will not be my last. My order was shipped very quickly. The bag is brand new, the colors are so beautiful & the host is very kind. Omg I love my free people pouch. It’s so cute. I will be back to buy some more for Christmas presents. Also thank you for the giveaway love the nail file! Keep up the great work! 🥰🥰 stellar items from a stellar seller! thank you!! ♥️ Great seller and great NWT merchandise from great brands. My new romper came super quick also and is very cute. The tanks are perfect, size guidance was on point! Thanks for helping put my Disney outfits together! Have the best time at Disney! Never received Hi Denjse,
As per our direct messages, this order was a followers giveaway that you won. I packaged and sent your stickers same day and USPS is showing that it was delivered. USPS does sometimes take a few days so please give it a few days to arrive if it hasn’t already. Thank you. already using the sun patches!! thank you!!💜 Love my cute shorts. Thank you. 😊 🩷so happy to hear you love your item! Thank you.