Reviews (141)I love it thank youThank you so much for the 5 stars weasel! Thank you!!!Thank you so much for the 5 star review steph! im so glad you got your package! All the cards look great. Loved the stream. Thanks!! Thank you tran! Had alot of fun hanging out! Another great show! Thank you awesome cards Thank you muk! im glad you enjoyed them! Awesome cards, Thanks!Thank you Francis, glad you enjoyed them! Great seller amazing packaging definitely purchasing more.Thank you Larv, had a great time with you in chat! Awesome Vintage giveaway!!!So happy you enjoyed it, thank you for hanging with me Great show! Great streamer very transparent about his cards! SHIPPING WAS A1!!Thank you so much for the review golden, I had alot of fun hanging out with you in the stream. That alakazam is right where it needs to be! Once again awesome stream ! Definitely a lifer in your shows! Larry, youre amazing brother, im so glad we connected! Thank you for the giveaway. 🙏🏼So glad you enjoyed it, thank you again for hanging with me! Watch his streams great shows and cardsThank you William, much appreciated! ❤️ 🔥🔥🔥 enough said!
Everything in this show is fire!! 🔥cards, 🔥host & 🔥deals! Love this show and this dude. Drill is awesome and knows his stuff and his Pokemon intelligence is only surpassed by his integrity. I love buying here knowing that I’m getting great quality cards from an honest family man and that it is going to be high quality packing & shipping. Stop the search people. Best stream on Whatnot is right here!! Much love my friend! 🫶🫶Oh my goodness, that review put the biggest smile on my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to write that. It truly means everything to me when someone compliments the effort I try to put into my streams for them. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Great stream, chill guy, and I won a giveaway. Hope to catch another stream. Thank you so much for that review, please do come back and hang out with me! I had a great time chatting a truly kind streamer :) thanks so much, and I hope I’m able to catch you when you stream again!! So happy I was able to find you that unown 🙏 Amazing stream and streamer! Went above and beyond for shipping even sent extra sleeves. Absolutely love this guy thanks again! Larry, thank you so much for the review! I had to throw those sleeves in, you had a nice stack! cards are in great condition and arrived fast Thank you soul, im so glad! Great streamer and super honest :) amazing packaging as always! Thanks buddy!! Cool guy!Just two cool guys here 😎 Thank you for hanging out with me! Great show and host, i genuinely enjoy watching his stream and getting nice cards at a reasonable price. Package came quick and safe. One of my favorite streams. Thank you so much curtis, that was such a thoughtful review, it means alot! 😊 Great seller!Thank you starnes for the review! Thank you!No....THANK YOU!!! I hope you enjoy the card for a long time! 🔥 cards good vibes 💯 will definitely be back Great stream Thank you so much for hanging out with me 😊