Reviews (137)All were good but should’ve have told me about the Black Widow Truck wasn’t finished as a custom made. It fell apart when my daughter took it out of package. But others are all good and cleanI apologize if you didn't know I thought I definitely said they were all wheel swapped and customs I didn't do and some unspuns were in there too maybe you got the unspun black widow anyways it was a $5 black widow if you would have reached out to me I would have replaced it with a new black widow in the card. Thank you so much for all the banger cars and good deals! Also for the amazing packaging! Will definitely be a repeat customer. Thank you JDM. I appreciate you!! great seller and great shipping.I appreciate you and all the support 💪🏼 5 stars easy overall! TYThank you Bumrush!! I appreciate you! well packaged and fast shipping 💯 Appreciate you westbay!! Thank you! Great item! Awesome seller!!! Thank you!!!Appreciate you cashoutcollectables!! Fast shipping!!!! Great packaging!!!! Thank you. Thank you!! You're always showing love and support, appreciate you! amazing on the packaging 📦 it arrived safe to their new forever home!!!!Thank you Archygirly_les !! I'm so glad you're happy with all your beautiful pieces that you got. Thank you so much!! Absolutely recommended guys. amazing seller,amazing deals & lots to choose from! fast shipping and amazing packaging. will continue to buy and support. ty for everything sir. SF415 I really appreciate it brother thanks so much and I will continue to bring great stuff and great service! Thank you!! Dro is a real one 💯 Takes pride in packaging well, shipping, and takes care of his buyers. Always giving back to the diecast community any way he can. Appreciate you brotha! Stay blessed Q!! My brother!! Thank you so much for always coming by and supporting means a lot ! Blessing! always good steamer with good deals. safe packaging. well doneThank you Captain for all the support, I really appreciate you! beautiful Thank you bro. Beautiful is right !! well packaged and fast shipping Happy with the purchase! Great seller! Thanks again 👍🏽 great as always very happy will buy again from seller. Thank you. Thank you as always for supporting means a lot!!!! Great as always packing top tier beautiful piece for my collection I appreciate you always coming by and supporting thanks so much!! Fantastic host and an outstanding live show! Courteous, attentive, respectful, and easy to work with. My items were professionally packed and securely protected. Shipping was lightning fast—sent out the same day, and my package arrived within just a few days. An all-around exceptional experience. Highly recommended!Thank you Homies!! Thanks for all your support. I really appreciate you!! items as described and fast shipping stand up dude will buy again ty bro Great show. Great people. Great trucks. thank youThank you you guys are amazing also !!