Reviews (538)I absolutely love my custom Michael and Freddy!!!! Thank you! Amazing price, communication and shipping. 10/10 would recommend Great seller. Amazing prices and very fast shipping Awesome deal and amazing Customs! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Packaged very well and delivered super fast! Thank you so much. I’ll def be back🫶🏻 Packaged very well and delivered super fast! Thank you so much. I’ll def be back🫶🏻 very cool custom I was glad to add it to my pc! This man is super cool and super awesome. He does sick as custom funkos and always offer great deals on horror funkos. Well worth watching his streams and he makes sure ur packages well protected n completed sealed with black plastic bag that covers entire box safely. Fast Shipping and excellent packaging!! Fast Shipping and excellent packaging! Thank you!!! My Crowley is perfect!🖤🖤 Best on whatnot. Best customs! Check him out! Always appreciate the streams! excellent transaction and amazing seller A+++++ Great Pops great game great shipping