Reviews (3,712)Amazing seller, fantastic inventory Don’t miss her shows! 🔥🔥🔥 What a cute old Christmas card I will definitely be using it this year for somebody very special Really nice Christmas goodies. Ty! Very happy with my purchases. Thank you! I look forward to your upcoming shows. Love the mini ornies Thank you! I cannot wait to use these items!!! Thanks for fast shipping and great packaging! Nice condition. Fast shipping Love my new treasures! Fast shipping, great packaging! The corsage is beautiful! Thank you so much!! Amazing stuff! Thank you. 😊 I’m in love with that chubby Santa! I love this Santa so much, very quick shipping! Love it! Perfect! Thank you! And Thank you for the givvy ! Love that also! Shipped and packed well, great seller Absolutely beautiful blanket! Best seller in my opinion Great seller! Wonderful givvys! Excellent packaging! 10/10 recommend! Received this pretty quick box nicely and wrapped excellent thank you guys great job Amazing items packaged well thanks so much !! First timer at dropdeadthrifts and got a litter of kittens 😆🐈⬛. I will be a return customer. Thank you! Shipped quick & secure.