Reviews (6,667)Great seller, great item at a great price. Quick delivery, thank you. A***** Great seller, great item at a great price. Quick delivery, thank you. A***** Great sellers, rapid postage. Well recommended
thank you . i have had better boxes but its always a risk you take when buying these. great show and good guy 🙂 lots of same items.. but when bidding that is the risk you take. thanks for quick delivery. 🙂 thanks .. a lot of the same stuff in this box , i guess thats the risk you take when you buy these .. good value though. Great guy and great bargains well recommend buying 👌🏻 👍🏻 the boxes I bid on were chock a block didn't know how he was going to close the box I was very excited to see what i got but the box was half empty and absolutely nothing I could use i know its pot luck but when you are shown a full to the brim box and the box you get is less than half full very disappointed the boxes I bid on were chock a block full i didnt know how he was going to vlose the box its so full i was very excited to receive them but the boxes were only just half full in each box I know its pot luck but nothing anygood to me so disappointed and Packaging was awful aswell dissappinted really......... just alot of screen protectors was my first purchase on the app just wanted to see what was like know it's random but nothing I'm gonna keep unfortunately glad I had £20 off voucher would of been gutted if paid original price for that. others might be luckier that's why it is a mystery. did get delivered olreally quick no issues there. would use seller again just not for one of these boxes. some items damaged sadly too. The Givvy was a pack of bulbs sent with a sticker on them no packaging so all broken and put in the bin. Thanku for sending them and unfortunately I didn’t get chance to use free shipping that night. Bought a pen for the iPad and it doesn’t work unfortunately boxes were partially open, obviously products were dusty (as expected) but ordered 4 boxes expecting a variation of items instead they were basically all the same, i guess its the luck of the draw tho Necessities for the new house so perfect Great show top laugh amazing prices