Reviews (33)I’m so relieved Chopper made it! Thanks my friend 🥰 Thank you my friend … hope your wife loves the one I gave for the Xmas 🎄 Great seller and great prizes! Fast shipping and very carefully packed. I was able to get a couple figurines I wanted. Will be back on the next stream! Thank you 🙏 Thanks for having the best sale! I was able to get some beautiful Nyotas and other great grabs! Great show!! 👍🏼👍🏼✌🏼✌🏼🌻 Great Seller items came as expected This seller has great inventory and great prices. I will definitely be a returning customer every time I can catch his stream. Fast shipping! Authentic! Super great seller, no yelling or being pushy here. Very polite seller. Fast shipper. Great prices. If I need more items, I will definitely be back. Thank you very much. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Best givvy ever! Thank you ❤️ This seller has the fastest shipping I've experienced on this app. Also has posts items at great prices. great deals and very fast shipping. Great prices, fast shipping, all around great experience. Will definitely shop from this stream again. Items came in mint condition, fast shipping and great deal. Glad to be part of your first show! Best of luck! Thank you
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I Won a Labubu… and Maybe a New Life Coach
Won this little gremlin on Whatnot, and honestly? Zero regrets. It arrived looking like it just woke up from a 10-year nap and knew all my secrets. Its eyes scream chaos, its smile whispers “you’ve made a mistake”—but in a fun way.
It now sits on my shelf, judging me lovingly while I make poor decisions. Soft, weirdly comforting, and probably planning something. 10/10 would impulsively bid again.
Such a fun stream ! Everything came perfect 🤩 Authentic products, fast delivery, great customer service! I would highly recommend.