Reviews (160)Marvel. Lego. Pokemon. Best streamer on the app. Love watching this streamer Dscollectiverse is exactly what it sounds like. I love this streamer because he deals in multiple different hobbies/collectables!! He’s very engaging and very fair. His packaging is always more than safe and his shipment speed is impeccable! I highly recommend this streamer for anyone who enjoys Legos, Pokemon, and Marvel!! Best streamer on the app! Awesome guy. Great products and prices. Fast shipping. Highly recommend!! Even though I’m not a fan of these wheel games I do appreciate that I got quite a good amount of bricks in the bag. Love all the stuff! Thank you
Very quick shipping and great packaging Not good bag of bricks....
Cool game!! Thanks for the set! Box was damaged when I got it on the side. Shipment was pretty quick. I purchased 4 bags of bricks and only received one. Also won a lego set of Dalmatians. super fun lego stream!! best prizes on the app!! seller was entertaining and respectful all evening!! Thanks for the upgrades!! Very Nice Guy! Everything came just as it was supposed to in safe packaging!
Came fast and everything was packed up good. Joined into the live stream and the seller was very engaging and responsive to everyone in the chat. I would absolutely buy from them again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a trustworthy, friendly, and professional seller. Thank you for such a great experience! he's awesome and was awesome with my son. very professional