Reviews (149)I’ve purchased several things from this shop, and it never disappoints! The clothes smell SO good, the shipping is always fast, the packaging and the overall experience is amazing every single time. You can truly tell how much care goes into everything. Highly recommend! The sweetest and most supportive seller! Highly recommended!! I’m so happy I found you, you’re the best! 🤍🤍 One of the sweetest people on this app! Love her inventory and her energy. You won’t be disappointed ❤️❤️ well packed fast shipping i love Doris if you have not bought from her idk what you waiting for amazing seller💞💞💞 I searched all over for this lulu cord and you had it!!! It arrived super fast, exactly as described, and I won the best giveaway ever in the process!!!!!! I can’t wait to shop with you again. Thank you so much! This seller is so sweet and always supports her community! She has all the premium brands any insane steals and has the best giveaways! Love the eye mask and lip mask!! Thank you My daughter loves the pants thank you so much. They are exactly as described. Very nice items! Thank you 😊 Fast shipping 🚢 Awesome seller, absolutely love her energy. 🥰 Thank you so much for the items and the Starbucks GC! Absolutely love this seller! I highly recommend! Extremely fast shipping and she always has amazing inventory! Items as described, fast shipping and packaged with care. Great seller and buyer! Great items and fast shipping! Very pleased with my purchase of 2 Lululemon water bottles! Packaging was perfect! I will be a return customer!
Thank you 😊 Fabulous seller ✨ Great item well packaged. Love 💗 Quick shipping. Thank you Doris! 🥰 Thank you soooo much for the starbies!!!!!