Reviews (3,092)Straight fire 😮💨 wish this seller would go live more 💯 Well happy birthday to me! lol. Love them. Thank you! Great seller I highly recommend Good deal and a free givvy, no complaints ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ thank you so much! love it.... chain is a little smaller than expected. still happy with purchase Super fast shipping and great quality! Never received my package. Thank you for the charms! Both Crosses are absolutely perfection and the quality is superb.💎💎👍🏽👍🏽 Bracelet is even better then expected exquisite shine💯💯💯💎💎💎 Idk wut happened but I have not received anything. It's no one's fault bc mistakes happen. but that's why it's a 4 n not 5 bc i didn't get anything i could review. ty tho 🙏🏾 Love the pieces I received and fast shipping. Beautiful pieces when I tell y'all, everything I bought from here was fire and the world's best deal bru,and so real I recommend this is the PERFECT place to shop and has a great kind seller here too I won a giveaway and didnt even know it, very thankful for free stuff always but what I received was like a key ring attachment lmfao Firee as always
Highly recommended
Godbless i was BLOWN away at the quality ! for 20$ it feels like a 2000$ pendant . best prices and best pieces on the whole app!