Reviews (42)Perfect! Ty!That makes me so happy!! Thank you so much for your support! Hope to see you back soon! ❤️ Loved my prints thank you! Yessss!!!! So happy!! I got more of your bears coming!! 😅😅 Hope to see you again soon! 💜 They are super awesome and the shipping was lightning fast!! So glad you love them and got them super fast!! Hope to see you again soon! 💜 everything was great, shipped fast and packaged so well, no bends in transfer.I’m so happy everything made it to you flawlessly! 🩷 I appreciate your support!! Hope to see you again soon!! Amazing decals! They were all bomb 🩷🔥Thank you so much!! They are gonna look great! You got this!! Thanks so much for your support! Hope to see you again soon! 🩷 Best DTFS ever!One of the best customers ever!! Thanks again for all the love and support! I’m so happy you love your DTFs!! Hope to see you again soon! ❤️ The best prints! So many unique ones that I’ve never found anywhere else! So so happy I had some you loved!! 🥰 So happy to have you be part of the family! I appreciate you! Hope to see you again soon! loved all of my dtfs. they are even better in personSo so happy you loved them! I appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon! nice transfers ~ quick shipping ~ I appreciate your review. Thanks for the support! Transfers are great quality. Great job as a new seller. Looking forward to your future shows. Thank you. I appreciate you so much! Thanks for the continued support! 🫶🏼 fast delivery & beautiful transfersThanks so much for your support! So glad you loved the transfers!