Reviews (576)I enjoyed her show, she was very nice. She took the time to explain she was very accommodating and her DTF transfers are absolutely amazing. The colors are very sharp and crisp and vibrant shipped. The next day arrived packaged very well protected five stars all the way around wish I could give her 10 and I will definitely be a repeat customer.!!!✨✨✨dtfs_tees_1976_babySeller
awww thank u sooo much Meko you are truely amazing and kind!! I appreciate the very kind words!! Super satisfied the dtf prints are awesome Love them all can’t wait to use them. Beautiful product every time! Amazing customs! Love ❤️ Love ❤️ Love ❤️
Transfers are excellent, anxious to get them on shirts. Thanks for the freebie! Love my Chiefs’ prints! Bought my kid back. 😜
Seller puts in a great show! Lots of laughter, great prints, and fast shipping!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love me some Dolly Parton! Thank you!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love my transfers and host is amazing love chit chatting and laughing then this the place to be ! Haven’t used my transfers yet, but I will thank you so much. You’re a great seller and always fun to pop into your show. Always amazing quality and service with Jess you are the bestest. love your transfers and enjoy your shows. Love all my prints. Perfect as always! Thanks ladies!! Love love love! Your prints are always FIRE! 🔥 Thank you!!! thanks Jess love the print beautiful prints thanks jess Love everything!! Great seller. Great seller fast shipment would buy again from this seller 5 stars Great bargains all the way I absolutely love your transfers. thank you so much. you da best!!! Great customer service and beautiful transfers. Love the shows. Thank you!! Very nice quality products from DTF transfers to pens. Always packaged nicely and quick shipping. You will not be disappointed 💛