Reviews (117)A fake card was delivered to me Thank you so much! Immaculate packaging, and I love the sleepy jolteon. 😂 💕 Amazing streamers! 💯 amazing seller, I recommend you watch every stream. packages always come extra protected. A great seller all around! Highly recommend 10/10
best shop ever, I would consider this one of the best shops on the app packed well and all cards we in 1 piece and the package was well protected Thanks for the giveaway, got one so tried a random spin on the game. Sold me an under 3 dollar market card for 3 (fees, so understandable) and it had some damage that wasn’t disclosed at time of purchase. It’s like light indented scratches on the top left of the card I bought he put up in the buy it now for me. It’s not that big of a deal, but should have told me, I would have bought the card anyway, maybe for a dollar less, ha. You would have gotten a 5 star, but considering it was only 3 bucks I can’t complain too much. Also the packaged didn’t look damaged so I don’t think it happened during shipping.
Thanks anyway man, you helped me find a card I was looking for. 👍🏾 Played a game for a chance to win a slabby and I won!
Thank man! Much appreciated! Exactly what I bought and arrived pretty fast Great experience from start to finish. Everything arrived safely, packaging was excellent, and the cards were in great condition. Highly recommend! I got cooked on the etb but it was $4 so who cares also this is the best vendor on this app I have found ❤️❤️❤️ Such an awesome stream!! Quick shipping and safe packaging 💚