Reviews (83)Fast shipping and product exactly as seen. Extremely happy about my purchase ☺️
Thanks Nothing makes me happier ! Don't forget to clean those clothes make sure to put it inside out! It will help save the details ! Excellent Seller. Great Show as always. Fast ship 👏 Hey brother thanks for that! Means a lot homie Great selling, extremely fast shipping and he through in a little gift as a surprise. Thanks will definitely be back.
JARJAR!!!! Always a pleasure thank you!!!! 🙏😊Just wait till you start selling ;) fast shipping well packaged funny guy! 😁 Great coin.. silver.. and more.. everything was there.. great sellerEast brother!!!!! I'm glad I didn't mess up! Come back and chill again ur a big part of the community here Great seller. Everything was perfect. all good merci de Nicoooooollllllaaa ha ha ha ;) NICOOOOOOOOOOOOLAAAAAAAAAA well packaged & shipped quickly. thank you!Congrats on being the first to hit god tier you got a gift in coming ! Excellent seller. Just received my order and the hats are 🔥🔥🔥🔥! LOVE everything! Packed with care…and even smells good. lol. Plus I was lucky enough to win the best givy EVER.🤩 Thank you so much!❤️ I’m very happy feeding the dog HAHHAHAA this made me laugh out loud. And I can promise you he loves you for it Great seller as always .. entertaining host overall great experience will definitely be back again and I highly recommend You and Linda are defiantly Great guy ☘️☘️☘️great products The shamrocks because I'm Irish ? Hahahaha everyone who reads this and likes squishy and other items of that genre go follow Fallon! Great stuff, fun shows, looking forward to buying more in the future. Hells yeahs wags !! Glad I could make you happy! Ur always welcomed just take of ur shoes this time Fallon gets mad awesome like usual! good Hachiko 💜 My new Favorite Host If anyone reads this please go follow this gentleman he's a family man and has the best prices and game shows ! Thank me later ! You won't regret it Love the glass globe.. thanks Think of me every time you look into it This guy is like your little brother. Are you loving the death? But he's so annoying. You just want to punch them in the head. Thanks buddy awesome show!If this is a compliment thank you 😘😘 hat was much smaller than discussed. doesn’t fit my head It's a goorin bro hat no? Send me a message I don't understand how it can be to small ! Cool dude will be doing more business with him in the future Thank you and let me know if I can help fix the last order even more! great!!Thank you for supporting me on our journey !