Reviews (126)Awesome show, great new breakers! quick shipping thank you for the givvy, good people .. Easy to work with, well packaged. Highly recommend duohit Came in perfect condition and came in under 3 days! Fast shipping and fun breaks as always! Looking forward to the next one!! Thanks for your good vibes and break brotha!!! Double Coop hit isn’t too bad either… Cards came fast n packaged well!!! Duohit is awesome. Packaged safely, delivered quickly and always a fun stream to watch. great breaker and got all my cards from stream! professionally delivered as well Amazing breakers, willing to give a deal, and super quick turnaround time. I hit a huge card with them, 1k+ and it was secured and shipped perfectly. I will absolutely be back to break with DuoHit! thank you guys! Great break, super fun and interacted with chat. Everyone was great and cheered everyone on. Will definitely be back to hit something big. another great break, will be back for more
I didn't receive any cards that I hit in the in the break and I purchased 13 teams not 11 the email confirmation only said one team the Cardinals which I didn't get any of those cards I had a Tom Brady refractor from the Patriots and I didn't get any cards that I hit including other pigskin parallels and refractors multiple cards out of 13 teams in one break and try to rip me off I have to go through those nonsense waste my time watching the field the break for sending the replies and now I'm posting a review these guys suck their thieves Break was very fun, shipped quicked, arrived quick and they're solid dudes. Would recommend I had a great break. The package was well-packaged and arrived quickly. Overall, I’m happy with my purchase.
Quick delivery, packaged safely
Sold me resealed packs and then used the “I bought them from a Pokemon vending machine, I can confirm it” excuse. I told him idc if you can confirm you bought ANYthing from the vending machine, packs were resealed regardless. Account has been banned for violating WhatNot guidelines. Shows how little credibility this review holds.