Reviews (612)Awesome show, and even better cards! I will definitely buy again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Shipped wrong lotTotally my fault, barge. I made a mistake. I thought I made things right by refunding the whole thing and letting you keep the cards. Was hoping that made it whole… 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸💯💯💯💯💯🙏🤗🙏🤗🙏 Thanks So Much Thank you, Dustin! As always, it’s perfect!
Great cards fast shipping thanks !!! As always perfect shipping
Super quick and safe shipping, and a good show My boy always delivers! Great stream, awesome packaging and fast shipping. What more can you ask for ?? Thank you, JP! I appreciate you! Thanks again. Shipped quick. Great packaging. Love the cards.
Thank you, Alex! Glad you like the cards! Perfect as always!!! Always look forward to shows and being able to hangout. great seller! can't wait to buy more cards Great deals! Thanks so much! Dustin is the best! If you’re not tuning into his Thursday shows, you’re really missing out! Fun stream and great guy to do business with. Thank you, great experience. Great seller, fast shipment. Buy with confidence. Dustin is the best!! Packing is always exceptional!! on time and packaging was good Great experience. Fast shipping.