Reviews (609)The GOAT streamer!!!! Appreciate all the cards boss!! The GOAT streamer. Appreciate all the cards as always bro!!!! Great! Thanks fast shipping. Only thing id suggest is shipping an expensive card id add a little more cardboard/bubble wrap. But all is good with this one. Hope that doesnt come across as criticism because im very happy just a nice suggestion. Ive sold and had to pay back because a slab broke in mail with a very similar thing you used. Appreciate you! Your stream is therapeutic my man. That is no exaggeration! Just learning about the cards is addicting as hell and your stream has me hooked. There are tons out there but only three I truly enjoy 😄🇺🇸. Thank you again .🍀 Cool cards and good deals! Thanks!
Legendary stream. Appreciate the cards!! Awesome cards and super fast shipping! Thanks! Great cards like always from dylancardzz1! What a fun show and a great WhatNot
Seller - fast shipping too! Best shows as always - thanks! Great seller! Thank you for taking great care of me! I’m never received my cards but he did ship them. It’s out of his control. Great communication and easy to work with. Great seller! Always willing to work out a deal, with great communication and fast, secure shipping. The cards arrived exactly as described during the live stream. I’d definitely recommend buying from dylancardzz again! BUYER BEWARE!!! Card mags were just thrown in a bubble mailer. A $30 card came out of mag and was damaged. I returned the card and did not receive a refund. For 2 weeks he said he was going to send and didn't. Reported for fraudulent activity. You've been warned After a chat with this customer, about his “damaged” card, over a week ago we had agreed on $30. It was sent and I have receipts. Too each there own though!