Reviews (398)The cows are adorable and this seller is amazing! I love working with them. EEEEEEEE! I'm so over the moon on my new Impala! She's gorgeous! (I might need to buy another, lolol.) 5 star all the way. Great dude and dudette! Great products. very friendly and fast shipping!!! Packaged well and shipped fast. Beautiful piece. Item was packaged incredibly well. Plus she added some stickers. Thank you. Very nice items in this seller site but for what I bought I thought it would have been a little bigger and maybe even mobile also but still a good item Stunning!!!!!! Fast shipping! Beautiful Natural Laboradite! Love it so much! Packed with care! Thank you! Such a cute little octopus carved from fluorite! As shown, fast shipping, excellent packaging Great buys, love that their is a Buy now shop set up. Makes it so much more convenient and accessible. Drives me to return for more purchases! Thanks 😊 The necklace looked like black chain metal, however it is cloth or rope like material in person. I am a bit disappointed the material is not what I expected. Amazing quality, Amazing seller! Received quickly. I wish I could give this 10 stars!!! Absolutely phenomenal, I am over the moon with this purchase! 😁 Thank you!!! Packed with love and care. Thank you so much! Beautifully packed, lovely sellers, and wonderful product! Thank you ! totally adorable little guy. great stocking stuffer for boo lovers and mario fans Thank you. It sooo cute in person. ❤️
Love these necklaces. Everything came well packaged. The little gift was very much appreciated. Thank you so much!