Reviews (1,194)I hit a genesis as a giveaway in the break. I ended buying a couple cards so they didnt have to just ship the giveaway. I never recieved giveaway. I messaged and they responded by saying the guy was fired but never made it right. Didn’t send the right cardHey! I am so sorry if this happened. Mistakes do happen. Please send me a dm so I can take care of you! Thank you - Dynasty Awesome card! Thank you!!! Thank you for the free giveaways. Great cards last minute strolling in stream and actually won givy. Not a goblin...only two auctions ran but seller did ship and it was a $100+ card. Thats integrity and honesty. Ive won paid actions that seller wouldnt send card because of a great buy but free and shipped. Absolutely a trusted seller. Thank you! It was a great seller and overall great experience I love the cards. Thank you 🙏