Reviews (1,432)Amazing seller!! 💕💕💕 It was such a pleasure doing business with you, and I absolutely love my beautiful items! Thank you so much for the fast shipping, secure and thoughtful packaging, and truly exceptional customer service. Everything arrived perfectly, and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Highly recommend! 🥰 I’m honored to own this. Thank you! Always 1st class items🦫🦫🦫 Fabulous finds, thanks so much! Great packaging, better products and the best hosts! What fun it was to open my package. I really love the jewelry. Looking forward to next time. Thank you very much. The best antique 🔌 on Whatnot!!!🔥🔥🔥 Thank You! Loved my study material! If you are looking for legit antiques and knowledge, look no further. Everything arrived professionally packed and in wonderful condition. I will be back for more. Gorgeous high quality items packaged & shipped with care. Thank you so much! Thank you! Pretty earrings! Expertly packed, amazing to find such special antiques on WN!! Always a fun time! Great pieces. Beautiful. The stem with the flower bud did break but I was able to glue back on. Oh my goodness- I love everything! Thank you for the bonus trinket box! I am so glad Miss Shelly raided your show! This seller is highly knowledgeable and trustworthy. I loved every piece I purchased! I highly recommend this shop‼️ The Petoskey stone bracelet is a stunner 🤩